PDF-Tools is an easy-to-use PDF creator that will add considerable flexibility to your PDFs.
Although not as complete as PDF software giants such as Adobe Acrobat or Foxit PDF Creator, PDF-Tools will expand your PDF abilities. The application allows you to carry out a number of activities, including converting images and text to PDF, splitting and merging documents, page and image extraction and even basic PDF to text features.
PDF-Tools isn't an attractive program, but it is very easy to use. Every function is carried out in a wizard-like process that prompts and guides you from start to finish. There are plenty of configuration options. They change depending on what feature you are using, obviously, but they cover all the basics, including security, watermarking and compression options.
Whether or not PDF-Tools is the tool for you depends on whether or not its selection of features covers your particular needs. If it does, however, it's a practical and comprehensive solution that doesn't waste time with unnecessary bells and whistles.
- Resolved issue with simultaneously printing to PDF-XChange printer from more than one thread., 10354) (10354)
- Resolved issue with saving "Reason"/"Location" settings on Digital Signing dialog.
- Resolved possible (rare) issue with converting some characters from Type1 to CFF (T#915).
- Standard folders (My Documents, Temp, etc.) are now stored as unresolved paths., 9259) (9259)
- Fixed problem with specifying document information in PDF-XChange Tools in some cases., 8945) (8945)